Rent Lisbon apartments in neighborhood Estefânia
Estefânia is a more residencial area. Most of the constructions here were built between 1900/1950. Only minutes from here you will find the Praça Marques de Pombal with the excellent park just behind it, the Parque Eduardo VII. From the Avenida da Liberdade, one of the oldest and most beautiful avenues in town and next to this neighborhood, it may take you 15-20 minutes walking to the very center of the city, Rossío. It is certainly worth a while to do this by foot, since it is a very pleasant walk.
Next to Estefânia, more North, you enter Saldanha, with modern shopping malls and the world famous Gulbenkian Museum. Most of the landmarks can be done walking but there are also plenty of buses and to certain destinations also a metro. And do not forget, taxis are still one of the cheapest in Europe.To stay in this neighborhood as a starting point has the great advantage that you are not in the middle of a tourist center, which makes it quieter, assures you a good night rest and you will find small Portuguese restaurants of good quality at excellent prices.
- Apartment 884 - Apartment Beige - Apartment with large garden - BERNARDIM BEIGE
- Apartment 886 - Apartment Blue - Comfortable and chic apartment with balcony in Lisbon - Blue
- Apartment 887 - Apartment White - Newly renovated Lisbon apartment - White
- Apartment 893 - Near famous Avenida da Liberdade en Lisbon
- Apartment 895 - Apartment Grey - BERNARDIM GREY
- Apartment 896 - Apartment Brown - Luxury apartment with balcony in Lisbon - Brown
- Apartment 897 - Apartment - Black - Luxury apartment with terrace - Black
- Apartment 898 - Apartment Gold - Luxe Design Apartment with balcony and great views in Lisbon Gold
- Apartment 899 - Apartment Silver - Large Lisbon Luxury apartment with terrace (max 12 guests) silver